4th September 2010, 12:18 PM
rajesh kukreja

Any recognized graduate or PG courses after finishing 10th standard? Any universities conducting those courses?

Sir,
THANK YOU FOR REGISTRING ME AS YOUR MEMBER.
I wish to know if there are any recoginised gradute and postgraduate courses
after i finish my tenth standard.plese let me know if there are recognised universities that conduct this corses.
THANK YOU
REGARDS,
RAJESH KUKREJA

22nd June 2011, 07:51 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Any recognized graduate or PG courses after finishing 10th standard? Any universities conducting those courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh kukreja View Post
Sir,
THANK YOU FOR REGISTRING ME AS YOUR MEMBER.
I wish to know if there are any recoginised gradute and postgraduate courses
after i finish my tenth standard.plese let me know if there are recognised universities that conduct this corses.
THANK YOU
REGARDS,
RAJESH KUKREJA
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your question. I am sorry to convey that it is not possible to complete PG after 10th standard.

If you are really interested to complete PG please complete your 12th and than graduation first. Thereafter you become eligible to take admission in any PG course.

Please proceed further accordingly. We wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
22nd June 2011, 10:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any recognized graduate or PG courses after finishing 10th standard? Any universities conducting those courses?

There are no recognized graduate or post graduate courses that you can do after your 10th. For almost all of the graduate courses you need to be a 10+2 pass. For post graduate courses you need to be 10+2+ graduate. If you are not intending to do schooling after 10th, there are options like Diploma and Vocational training courses. There are many recognized colleges and universities giving out these courses.
12th July 2011, 05:44 AM
Uttam Nandi

Hi Rajesh,
Graduation or post graduation course is not possible after 10th standard.
Only after 10+2 you will be eligible for graduation and then post graduation.
But let me guess why you want to skip class 11 and 12...??
I am sure either you consider yourself to be extraordinary student or you are in hurry to complete your study.
If you consider yourself to be brilliant student, then you always have scope to prove your brilliance. You can prepare for Mathematics or Physics Olympiad. If you can manage to get selected in the Indian team, you can compete at the International olympiad..happy....??
If you want to finish your study as quickly as possible and get a job, then after 10th standard you can join diploma engineering course of 3 years duration. After completing diploma you will have option to join B.Tech course through lateral if you want to take your study further.
All the best
1st August 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to do any two year vocational course after 10th OR 10 2 from any university
8th October 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am completed BSC then i become a pilote which process(course) to go please tell me
16th May 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have opted computer technique in 12th standard and passed with 48% so which degree i should get in Goa university
26th July 2015, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

I just complete my 10th in 2012 because for some financial reason I'm not able to complete my 12th but i want to continue my studies So, could you please tell what is best for me to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?