7th April 2012, 02:05 PM
pragadeshwar

How much does it cost to study Aeronautics course after completion of 10th Class?

how much it cost to study aeronautics after finishing 10th?

24th July 2012, 04:53 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much does it cost to study Aeronautics course after completion of 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragadeshwar View Post
how much it cost to study aeronautics after finishing 10th?
If you want to do aeronautics engineering after class X, then you have to apply for integrated course. Fees normally depends on the type of college/university- Private or Government, Private colleges generally charge more fees than government ones. It also depends on the infrastructure and campus facilities e.g some have air conditioned class room and some are normal with fans. Obviously, college/university with the air conditioned class rooms will charge more.

However, for your reference i would say it would cost you around Rs. 200000- 10,00000/-
31st July 2012, 09:38 PM
Srikar achill

Default Re: How much does it cost to study Aeronautics course after completion of 10th Class?

Sir,If you want to do aeronautics engineering after class X, then you have to apply for integrated course. Fees normally depends on the type of college/university- Private or Government, Private colleges generally charge more fees than government ones. It also depends onthe infrastructure and campus facilities e.g some have air conditioned class room and some are normal with fans. Obviously, college/university with the air conditioned class rooms will charge more.
However, for your reference i would say it would cost you around Rs. 200000- 10,00000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?