20th September 2011, 06:24 PM
Pranjalmaurya

Is Maths compulsory to do Aeronautics?

Sir,i qualify class 10th previous year but i couldn't secure good marks in maths. Tell me Maths is comqulsary to do aeronautics?

21st September 2011, 09:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory to do Aeronautics?

Yes mathematics knowledge is compulsory for doing the aeronautics course. The candidates should have studied science as the major subject during the 12th class with Physics, chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects. Securing high marks is not necessary, only if you wish to join the top institutes in the country. But on the other hand, the candidate should have around 55% of marks in the qualifying exam in the 12th class. Hence if you are not interested in mathematics subject, it will be better for you to not opt the aeronautics course
29th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory to do Aeronautics?

sir is there for any school for aeronautics................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?