15th March 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in Aeronautics after passing 10th class?

can i do diploma in aeronautics after my 10th class...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. How to go for diploma in Aeronautics after completing 10th? What are the job opportunities?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  4. What should I do after passing 10th standard? I am in 9th class and want to become an Aeronautics Scientist
  5. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  6. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  7. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join Aeronautics after completion of 10th Class?
  8. Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  10. Is it possible to do diploma and then degree in Aerospace/Aeronautics?
  11. How much does it cost to study Aeronautics course after completion of 10th Class?
  12. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  13. How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  15. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th? I am studying 10th class -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  18. Is there any way that I can go to NIT after Diploma without passing 12th? -- [New]
16th May 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do diploma in Aeronautics after passing 10th class?

Hi sir now i m passing with 60%mark in theni 2.can i join in diploma Aeronautical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?