24th April 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee for LLB course? Duration of the course?

Hai sir I completed my degree. Now I want to read the LLB please can you tell me that how much the fee and how many years this course. Can you please tell me the details

25th April 2016, 12:38 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much is the fee for LLB course? Duration of the course?

If you have completed your graduation , then you can apply for 3 years duration LLB course.

LLB Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in any stream fpr 5 years LLB course and graduation for 3 years LLB course.
- You should have appeared entrance exam CLAT.

CLAT Syllabus
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Maths
- Legal Aptitude
- Legal Reasoning

LLB Course Fees
Fees varies from institute to institute. Generally , LLB course fee exist Rs.60,000 to 90,000 per annum. Hostel Fee , Exam Fee , Activity Fee , Mess Fee , Library Fee are payable extra.

Job Types After LLB
- Advocate
- Notary
- Attorney General
- Legal Expert
- Legal Advisor
- Solicitor
- Law Reporter
25th April 2016, 12:49 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course after degree. LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after degree course.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission in course in various university.

The fee structure varies for different university and so to get details for fee structure visit at official respective website.
29th April 2016, 11:35 PM
onemdindus

L.L.B. stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. It is a 3 year course. You must have passed (10+2) in any stream for 5 years LLB course and graduation for 3 years LLB course.

::::Course fee for LLB course::::

>>Government colleges:Rs.20,000 Per Annum

>>Private colleges:Rs.50,000 Per Annum

>>Deemed colleges:Rs.60,000 Per Annum
20th September 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I have completed B.E now I wish to study L.L.B in part time or any other type except full time study, so kindly ask possible way.and also give your valuable suggestion
22nd September 2017, 01:10 PM
spike.raghu

The course duration for LLB is 3 years. There is an integrated course which save a 1 year, which gives a degree with LLB. Since you have a degree you can go for LLB which is 3 years. The course fee varies depending upon the institutions, so i suggest you contact with the institutes which provides the course to get a fee structure.
23rd September 2017, 07:22 PM
sapphire1

LLB stands for bachelor in Law. This is 3 years course. Basically, legal courses are of 2 types first is 3 years course after graduation and second are 5 years course after 12th.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:

Candidates should have graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
They should have minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for Sc/St and OBC.

Fees structure:

It varies university to university. Basically, in government colleges, the fees is 20000 rs per year and for private it is 50000 rs.

Entrance exam for Law:

CLAT
LAWCET

There are many best universities for Law:

Aligarh Muslim University
Indian law society law college, Pune
Government Law college
National Law school of India university
7th March 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

HELLO sir/madam, I have completed B.E now I wish to study L.L.B in part time or any other type except full time study, so kindly ask possible way. And also give your valuable suggestion can i do lllb part time
27th June 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to fee structure for llb course after degree course in correspondence course
1st August 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am completed b.sc in 2008 i have 1071 marks in grand total 2175 can i study in l.l.b. and i am general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?