26th June 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

How much fee is to be paid to take admission in Hindu College situated in North Campus for BSc Mathematics 1st year?

how much fee will have to be paid to take admission in hindu college situated in north campus for Bsc(mathematics) 1st year

Related Questions:
  1. How much fee is required to be paid for 1st year of intermediate? Any concession for ST student?
  2. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  3. Can i get admission in St Stephens for BSc Maths(Hons) after securing 87% in PCM? Will I get admission in top 10 college of North Campus?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in BSc 2nd year through exam after doing BSc 1st year from private college?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  6. How to get admission in Hindu College for Biology? I am a student of WB Board of Science stream without mathematics
  7. How to pursue admission in north campus college of DU? I want to join politics
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Ed. last year?
  9. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much is paid for last year in North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  11. List of government colleges of engineering in Gujarat with their contact details?
  12. Admission and hotel fee of Central Hindu school for 11th standard?
  13. Which college is better Hindu College or Ramjas college?
  14. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com? -- [New]
  15. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  16. B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?
  17. How can I get admission in North Campus college after scoring a percentage of 71?
  18. Government B.Ed entrance exam date? Where are the forms available?
26th June 2012, 08:08 AM
Vikas hrc

Default Re: How much fee is to be paid to take admission in Hindu College situated in North Campus for BSc Mathematics 1st year?

Hi friend...
Hindu College is one of the reputed colleges of Delhi University and is located in North Campus.
The college offers many courses such as B.A,B.Com.,B.Com hons.,B.Sc in Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Philosophy,History,etc.
There are many other colleges in DU North Campus such as:-
1.Shri Ram College of Commerce.
2.Hans Raj College.
3.St.Stephens College.
4.Ramjas College.
5.Kirorimal College.
6.Daulat Ram College.
7.Miranda House.
The fee structure in all college differs.
Talking about the fee structure of Maths in Hindu College,it is very less bacause it is a government college.It is less than Rs. 10,000/- per year.
Almost the fees structure in all the colleges of DU is very less and almost equal.
So,don't think about fees and try to take admission in the best college which you are getting according to your percentage in your 12th.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
With regards-
Vikas.
26th June 2012, 02:26 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much fee is to be paid to take admission in Hindu College situated in North Campus for BSc Mathematics 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much fee will have to be paid to take admission in hindu college situated in north campus for Bsc(mathematics) 1st year

[SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=3]fees:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]6000-7000 for humanities
8000-10000 for sciences

[/SIZE]courses offered:

BA programme&BA(hons)economics,english,hindi,history, maths,music,philosophy,political science,sanakrit,sociology

[SIZE=5]
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri]Bcom (hons)

b.sc applied physical sciences (electronics),physical sciences

B.sc9hons0botany,chemistry,maths,physics,statistic s,zoology

attendance:

66%

Hindu college,university of delhi,
university enclave,
delhi-110007.
tel:+91-11-27667184
[/FONT]
26th June 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

fees structure for B.Sc. physics hons. in Hindu College??
11th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage for admission in hindu college moradabad in bsc maths
26th June 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of which subjects counts for admission in b.sc hons phy. at DU.And when admission starts at Hindu college
15th May 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how much fee is to be paid to take admission in hindu college situated in north campaus for bsc (zoology)????
21st June 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How much fee is to be paid at the time of admission in hindu college for political science hons?
2nd November 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

how much fee is to be paid to take admission in Hindu college situated in north campus for BSc Chemistry 1st year
5th March 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a neplese student and I want to get admission there?could I get admission there?
20th June 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Does anybody know about hostel fee in du colleges like Hindu
Hansraj
Ramjas
Sri Venkateswara
Plzz reply
14th July 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I score 79.8% in 12 from cbse board and i want to do graduation in commerce and i live in moradabad so there is any best college around 50km from moradabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?