29th November 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How much fees is required to complete the hotel management course? Duration of the course?

how much fees will be reqired to complet the hotal managament?how many years duration to complet this course i am a maths student

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  3. Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  6. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  7. What is the fees for Hotel Management?
  8. What is the fee for HM course?
  9. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  10. List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  12. How to go for hotel management after failing in 12th?
  13. What is the duration of Hotel Management course in Australia?
  14. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  15. What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?
  16. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  17. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  18. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management?
11th December 2011, 10:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fees is required to complete the hotel management course? Duration of the course?

Hello Friend,
MBA in Hotel Management with a course duration of 24 Months is offered by many institution. You have not mentioned the name of the institution from where you want to pursue the course so its not possible to tell you exactly how much you have to pay for the course. In general the average course fee is around Rs.45000 per year. Please bear in mind the amount of the course fee depends upon the institution so it can be more or less than Rs. 45000 per year depending upon the name and fame of the institution.

regards
6th February 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much fees is required to complete the hotel management course? Duration of the course?

How will be the career once we complete hotel management course. Can anyone please help me with more information about the career after the course completion.
6th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

All reputed hotel management colleges conduct entrance exam for admission in the course in their colleges.

Minimum Eligibility for hotel management course

10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or equivalent qualification.
some required 50% marks whereas some want just passing marks.

AGE - Should not be more than 22 yrs.

Entrance Exam Pattern

1,numerical ability

2, reasoning

3, general knowledge

4, Aptitude for service sector.

5.ENGLISH

There will be around 200 questions in entrance exam.
Duration of paper will be of 3 hours.

SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDE 3 STAGES

1,WRITTEN EXAM

2,GROUP DISCUSSION

3,PERSONAL INTERVIEW

SOME BEST COLLEGES FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT

1.NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY

2,INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT

3,WELCOMGROUP'S GRADUATE SCHOOL OF HOTEL ADMINISTRATION

4,GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY

5,OBEROI HOTEL - SYSTEMATIC TRAINING AND EDUCATION GROUP

6,WELGROUP MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE

7,FHRAI INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT,GREATER NOIDA
6th February 2012, 07:59 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

How much fees is required to complete the hotel management course

55000/- TO 100000/- per year.

Duration of the course

It is generally 3 years courses.
4th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

"how much fees is required for two year MBA course?
8th October 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i'm a graduate in science subject,my age is 22 now.... i'm interested in hotel management course.... can anyone tell me about the course i.e., duration of course, age, educational qualification, fee details, n placements after completing the course, i guess there is an entrance exam for the course.... when will be the entrance exam......?
18th July 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate in art ..from jhansi.my age 22now .i want do hotel management course..tell me about the course//
26th October 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Iam C E C student I done intermediate only shall I apply for hotel management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?