11th February 2012, 12:17 PM
Amin nager

How much fellowship is funded to a student for PhD in Swami Rammanend Trith Maratwada University?

Can you say how much fellowship for phd in swami rammanend trith maratwada university nanded?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Who will give money to CSIR (LS) qualified student who registered for PhD?
  4. How Can I get fully funded scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get fully funded Ph.D overseas with score 300 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL?
  6. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. What can I do for PhD with fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the chances to get fully funded Ph.D course with 300 score in GATE and 95 score in TOEFL?
  9. Am I eligible to get fellowship from IISC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do next if qualifed in UGC-NET and received JRF certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  13. Eligibility to get Inspire Fellowship to study Ph.D?
  14. Am I eligible for JRF Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the list of selected candidate for JNU PhD Fellowship will be announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
8th December 2020, 07:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fellowship is funded to a student for PhD in Swami Rammanend Trith Maratwada University?

Fellowship is 31000 per month for 1st two years.. followed by 35,000 for 3rd year..

HRA will be provided 8%, 16%, and 24% as decided by Government of India..
Where research fellow is persuing their research and are not provided Any hostel.accomodation..

Contingency grant will be admissible to scholars at the rate Of 15000 per annum for miscellaneous expenses..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?