22nd January 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances to get fully funded Ph.D course with 300 score in GATE and 95 score in TOEFL?

I have a GRE score of 300 and TOEFL score of 95. I want to go to any good us university for my phd. But, i cannot afford the high expenses, so please tell me that what are chances for me to get a fully funded phd?

14th September 2018, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to get fully funded Ph.D course with 300 score in GATE and 95 score in TOEFL?

Scores will not decide your chances of getting scholarship for your Ph.D abroad. It will depend on the overall academics and research experience you have, to get a fully funded Ph.D course abroad.

Only scores will not decide it. Just make sure you have got good research experience and excellent academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?