8th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of PhD?

Hi,

I am pursuing phd in a central university. My work is half done. I was getting fellowship from my university since January 2011. As I got married and left the campus, I am getting trouble to get the fellowship anymore. Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of phd?

13th May 2014, 07:41 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of PhD?

The PhD is the most beautiful course in this world. This course is the course in which the master degree is converted to the Doctorate degree. In this course after completing this student has the doctor word must be used before the student’s name. This course is used to take the education in a particular subject and this subject must be there in the University.

This course is for only those students whose have a lot of interest in the PhD courses. The students of the PhD are very freely behaviour and attitude. All the students are the highly talented and Highly Educated students who are making their successful story. The students are given an entrance exam for the entrance of the PhD course. The students are must give the success to the parents because they pay a lot for their children. After completing the PhD course.

The govt is not taking any money for doing nothing. The students are the development students which are make them success. For getting the govt job then the student have to regd in the official website of the job sectors. Then they give you a lot of jobs which is you never thinking about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?