22nd May 2012, 08:09 PM
shiva441144

How much is the GATE score required to get admission in M.Tech in HCU?

hi sir
how much GATE score requied for m.tech admission in hcu?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  2. How much score is required in GATE to get admission?
  3. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  6. Required Marks to score in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech? Does it necessary to qualify in GATE Exam to join M.Tech?
  7. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  8. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  9. Where to get admission for MTech in GPS Without gate score?
  10. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  11. GATE score required for admission in NITs? Do NITs conduct their own interview and written test like IIT's? After M.Tech what are the chances of getting placed and how much package can I get?
  12. How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT or VJTI? Do I need to get a good percentage in B.E for admission in M.Tech?
  13. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  15. Will the GATE score help me to get admission for Ph.D after M.Tech Electronics? What is the admission criteria?
  16. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  17. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  18. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
15th March 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the GATE score required to get admission in M.Tech in HCU?

How much GATE score is required for getting admission in University of Hyderabad for an M.Tech in CS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?