24th November 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How much is the height required for commercial Pilot? What eye vision should they have?

how much height is required for commercial pilot ? what eye vision should they have? and what gernal knowledge should they have?

8th March 2014, 09:51 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much is the height required for commercial Pilot? What eye vision should they have?

Height should be above 5ft.2inches and apart from these, for the job you need to have Valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating and minimum of 1000 hours fixed wing turbine or multi-engine experience.You can also consider Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi or IGRUA, for commercial pilot’s course. It works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) through its Governing Council (GC). Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) located in Raebareli Uttar Pradesh, is an autonomous body under the control of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Approximately 150 students seek training every year in this institute. There are refresher courses for all Chief Flying Instructors /Pilot Instructor, Incharge of flying clubs and also for the candidates of Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast Guard candidates, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
4th February 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the height required for commercial Pilot? What eye vision should they have?

How can I become commercial pilot after 12th from UP board? Which book is best for entrance exam?
22nd July 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing in 12th so I want to become a commercial pilot. I am 18 years old and my height is 156 cm can I become a commercial pilot in India, please answer me sir Hi I am sagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?