18th May 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for Aeronautical engineering?

I need to know after 12th which courses i should take. Please tell me how many years it will take to complete each course. What is the salary for a median in aeronautics per month ( not per annum/year ).
Please help me.
God bless you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  2. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Minimum qualification required to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  9. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  10. Which course can I choose after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Branch
  11. Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  17. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
6th May 2014, 12:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the qualification for Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need to know after 12th which courses i should take. Please tell me how many years it will take to complete each course. What is the salary for a median in aeronautics per month ( not per annum/year ).
Please help me.
God bless you.
If your interested to apply for aeronautical engineering course then you should apply for B.tech (or) B.E course. Bachelor in Aeronautical engineering is bachelor degree. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester with practical examination. There is good scope for Aeronautical engineering course. To get admission for Aeronautical engineering course, Passed the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with Science Discipline and should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks. The Applicant should be qualified in Engineering entrance examinations like, JEE with good marks in order to get admission for B.E/B.Tech aeronautical engineering course. To crack the examination you have to go trough the 12th standard books once again m because the entrance examination based on the 12th examination syllabus.

The salary for Aeronautical Engineering is based on various factors like, Experience, Field of Work etc.. The candidate who start their career as a fresh the candidate can expect minimum 80,000 to 1,00,000 per month and It can increased based on the experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?