21st August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for IPS exam if I am a Paramedical student

I m a paramedical student.can i eligible for ips exam...pelase tell me if i am eligible

23rd August 2012, 08:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for IPS exam if I am a Paramedical student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a paramedical student.can i eligible for ips exam...pelase tell me if i am eligible
The entrance exam conducted for recruitment of Indian Police Service (IPS) officers is known a Civil Service Examination and a graduate in any discipline may write it provided (s)he is within the age limit of 21-30 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed for candidates belonging to reserved category. For candidates belonging to OBC category, the maximum age limit is 33 years and for those belonging to SC/ST category, the maximum age limit is 35 years.

So, no matter which stream you have followed in your bachelors degree program and how much marks you have obtained in the qualifying examination, if you are a graduate within the aforementioned age limit, you will be considered eligible to write Civil Service Examination. The examination is held once a year and is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates in the final year of their bachelors degree program may also apply for the exam and write the preliminary stage, however, after qualifying the preliminary stage and before appearing for the Main Exam, one must hold the bachelors degree awarded by a recognized university.

To know more about the examination and in order to keep yourself updated, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
16th September 2013, 08:23 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## IPS EXAM is conducted by Union Public Service Commission once every year
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IPS EXAMINATION(civil services exam) is GRADUATION in any discipline from recognised institution/university
## Age limit to apply for IPS EXAM is
~>21-30 years for GENERAL category candidates
~>21-33 years for OBC candidates
~>21-35 years for SC/ST candidates
## The physical standards required to apply for IPS EXAMINATION are
~>165 cm height for men and 150 cm height for women & 5 cm height relaxation for SC/ST candidates
~>81 cm chest without expansion and 85 cm with expansion for men & there is no such requirement for women
~>Eyesight must be 6/6 or 6/9 in good eye, 6/12 in worst eye for distant vision & 0.6 in good eye, 0.8 in worst eye for near vision
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
22nd August 2019, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a paramedical student I am eligibily to do any group exams and civil service exams
7th September 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I am a paramedical student and I have done health inspector based on 10 th so now can I apply for competitive exams like IAS IPS and KAS
16th August 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bachelor's in paramedical (BSc.RIT) my university is UGC approved but my college is not registered by state paramedical council so am I eligible for upsc
16th May 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

If I am a paramedical student the I am eligible for upsc
27th July 2021, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I give ips exam after diploma in paramedical x ray technology course DMXT
29th December 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for group exam if I am paramedical student
30th December 2021, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for group if I am paramedical student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?