19th June 2013, 05:25 PM
abhilash027

What is the educational qualification for SC candidates to become a sub inspector of police

what is the education qualifiction for sc candidates to sub inspector of police ?

29th August 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational qualification for SC candidates to become a sub inspector of police

Sc candidate open intermediate qualification are eligible for ap si of police pls tell me
29th August 2013, 11:26 AM
nishi513

Default Re: What is the educational qualification for SC candidates to become a sub inspector of police

HI FRIEND
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SI post is graduation/degree in any discipline from recognised institution or university
## Age limit to apply for SI post is 21-28 years and the age relaxations are
->3 years for OBC candidates
->5 years for SC/ST candidates and EX-SERVICEMEN
## The physical standards required to apply for SI post are
~>165 cm height for men and 150 cm height for women & 5 cm relaxation for SC/ST candidates
~>81 cm cheast on expansion for men and there is no such requirement for women
~>Eye sight should be 6/6 in one eye,6/9 in another eye for distant vision & 0.6 in one eye,0.8 in another eye for near vision

** ALL THE BEST **
29th August 2013, 12:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi.

For a job of police sub-inspector in police one needs to be firstly a citizen of India.
in the educational front one needs to have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

there is no such percentage/division required in gradation for this post .
even those candidates who are in the final year of graduation can appear for the exam.
your age should be between 20 to 25 years to be eligible for the exam

there are some physical requirements as well.

you should have a minimum height of 170 cms.

and a minimum chest size of 81 cms is needed.

the written exam for this post will consists of the following sections-

Reasoning(70 marks),

General Knowledge(50 marks),

Numerical Ability(30 marks)

English(50 marks)

All the best........................
29th August 2013, 06:43 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilash027 View Post
what is the education qualifiction for sc candidates to sub inspector of police ?
Sub Inspector Recruitment exam is conducted by the state public service commission and by Staff Selection Commission.For candidates who are physically fit and health and able to meet eligibility criteria will only be able to apply for Sub Inspector recruitment exam.

Eligibility criteria for Sub Inspector Exam :

~Academic qualification :-
-->>Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Only Indian Candidates and its territories candidates will be eligible to apply for sub inspector post.Both Male and Females candidates will be eligible to apply for Sub Inspector Post.

~Age Required :-
-->>Candidates minimum age should be 19 years and should not be above 25 years.
-->>Age Relaxation for 3 years will be for OBC Candidates and 5 years for SC and ST candidates.

~Physical requirement to meet by the candidates is as follows :
  1. For male Candidates : Minimum Height should be 165 cms and Minimum Chest should be 80 cms and it should be expendable upto 85 cms.
  2. For female candidates : Minimum Height should be 157 cms and should be Physically and mentally fit.
Selection will be done in four stages and these are :-
  1. Preliminary Exam.
  2. Mains Exam.
  3. Physical and Medical Fitness Test.
  4. Personal Interview.
Preliminary and Mains exam will be objective type.After getting pass in Preliminary Exam candidates will be called for Mains exam.

Structure of Preliminary Exam :

Preliminary Exam will be of 200 marks and total duration will be 2 hour and 40 minutes.Questions will be from :
  1. General Intelligence and Reasoning.
  2. Numerical Ability.
  3. General Knowledge.
  4. English Comprehension.
Marks required to get pass in Preliminary Exam is as follows :
  • For Unreserved category - 92 Marks.
  • For OBC category - 81 Marks.
  • For ST & SC category - 70 Marks.
7th September 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for upcoming 7000 constables for sc candidates ??????
27th September 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

For sc candidates educational qualification is intermediate or not(sub inspectorjob)
9th July 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm sc candidate , I completed my graduation...,but still I have some backlogs........can I apply for post of sub-inspector
23rd July 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the details of physical measurements for sc candidates(male)
10th November 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my name prasad i have a 10 th class and b.com degree completed by gitam university distance from visakhapatnam, and i am intermediate discontinued, i am eligible ot not for sub inspector and constable , i am sc candidate. please tell me sir.
21st May 2022, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam sc candidate degree is completed but backlogs is there so.. iam eligible for ts sub inspector.. kindly request to plz give me the information thanking you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?