11th February 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How much marks does one have to score in CDS written exam to get the SSB call letter?

hello everyone.. I want to ask that, how much marks does one have to score in cds written exam to get the ssb call letter ..If I score around 130- 140 in exam.. can I expect a ssb call at such marks... I am confused pls help me... as on some sites its given ex.. cut of marks for IMA 124.. and marks of last recommended candidate for IMA 231 ... what does that mean? ... is it total of ssb plus cds written or only cds written.. pls someone reply me on [email protected]. thanx in advance..

13th February 2015, 11:06 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much marks does one have to score in CDS written exam to get the SSB call letter?

In CDS exam, you have written exam on Mathematics, General awareness and English.
Cut off for written exam moves around 120-130 every time. If you can score beyond that, then definitely will get chance for SSB interview. But competition is lot more in interview as well as only one out of 20 get selected.
Many coaching have separate coaching for SSB interview, you should join that once you clear written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?