11th January 2012, 03:51 PM
Lokesh k. Singh

When will I receive the SSB call letter? I have cleared the CDS II exam in both IMA and NA

Sir myself lokesh k. Singh i have cleared cds 2 in both IMA and NA i want to ask when will i get ssb call letter plz reply to email [email protected].

19th January 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive the SSB call letter? I have cleared the CDS II exam in both IMA and NA

@lokesh...........ifa ssb dates are declared.......ima dates are likely to be released on march/april .according to ur first preference.and na dates are gonna be released on march/april..ALL THE BEST BRO>i too cracked ima.
12th April 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive the SSB call letter? I have cleared the CDS II exam in both IMA and NA

I have cleared CDS (OTA) held in sep,11. When will the SSB for the same be scheduled?
17th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared cds(ima and na) feb 12 when will i get call letter for ssb interview
3rd July 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

when will dates of cds 1 ssb come?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?