11th January 2012, 03:58 PM
Lokesh k. Singh

When will I get the SSB call letter? I have cleared CDS II in both IMA and NA

Sir myself lokesh k. Singh i have cleared cds 2 in both IMA and NA i want to ask when will i get ssb call letter plz reply to email [email protected].

1st February 2012, 08:41 AM
kkanse

Default Re: When will I get the SSB call letter? I have cleared CDS II in both IMA and NA

Hello Fellas,

I guess we are all travelling in the same boat! As far as my understanding goes, the IMA batch will star in July, and one will have atleast 3 months of time gap post clearing the SSB, so the favourable month for it wud be March, and one ll get his call letter a month and half in advance. So we can expect our call letters anytime this month.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Kanth Kanse
([email protected])

All the best! Cheerio
11th March 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the SSB call letter? I have cleared CDS II in both IMA and NA

can i join the ssb interview , if i hav a running back in b tech 3yr.
rt now i am in 4th yr
9th April 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i've cleared cds 2 and qualified for ota but didnt got the ssb call letter so far.. when do i expect to get the call letter?
2nd February 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hey kkanth what is ur score in cds?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?