12th July 2013, 03:54 PM
SANGITA SRIVASTAVA

How much marks are necessary to join government college for MBBS?

How much marks are neccessory for achieving government college for mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are necessary to join government college for MBBS?
  2. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure?
  3. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  4. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  5. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  6. How many marks should I score to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  7. Cutoff marks to join MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College and private medical?
  8. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  9. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
  10. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  12. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  13. How much marks are required to get admission in government college in MBBS?
  14. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  15. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Can I get MBBS seat in any government college after scoring 190.50 cutoff marks?
  17. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in government MBBS college after scoring 139 marks in MHT CET?
15th May 2015, 01:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are necessary to join government college for MBBS?

MBBS means Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery .This is a four year bachelor degree course after completing which you will head towards becoming a doctor in your specific field .

For getting admission in the government college for the same course you must have at least secured around 60 % marks in your physics , chemistry and Biology in your secondary school board examination .

Then you will have to appear in the entrance examinations like AIPMT , State PMT , AIIMS and have to qualify in these too . The cutoffs for different examinations are different and it also varies to year to year .But on the basis of previous results one can expect the cutoffs for AIPMT to be around 65% - 70% where as for the other two examination the cutoff lies around 50%-60%.

The given cutoffs are for the general category .For other categories the cutoff varies as per the government rules and regulations .

For more information and notifications about the same examination go to their official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?