10th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get admission in government college in MBBS?

how many marks is egligible to take addmission in govt. college in mbbs.

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  2. How many marks should I score to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  3. How much marks are required to get admission in government college in MBBS?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  5. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  6. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  7. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  8. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  10. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  11. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? Marks required in EAMCET to get admission in Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
  14. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  17. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  18. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
27th July 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission in government college in MBBS?

what is the required mark for entrances
14th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission in government college in MBBS?

how much rank is required for ST caste students
to join in andhra medical college ?
24th May 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I scored 92 marks in eamcet ap with state rank 15000 and local rank 3900 my catagery sc. Region is svu. There is chance for me to get mbbs seat. My total percent in groups is 23. 50
21st June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I scored 109 marks in mhcet exam,so how much marks required to get admission in goverment college in mbbs?
24th December 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12std so to gat admetion in GMC how much I have to score in the GCEt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?