26th December 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to get admission in colleges of Patna

Plz tell me that how many marks need to admision in colleges of patna.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  2. How to prepare on my own to crack Excise and Taxation Exam and to get into Merit list?
  3. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  4. In which colleges(outside Patna) can I get B.Com after scoring around 70% aggregate and pass marks in Maths?
  5. Best medical colleges in india and marks needed to get admission in those colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission in NIT, Patna? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  8. Direct admission in B.Ed after graduating in History Hons from Patna Women's College? Best approved colleges in Patna?
  9. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  10. Is my decision right to opt for MCA after BSc?
  11. How can I get admission in BIT Patna or Mesra? I have scored 78 marks in JEE mains
  12. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  13. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Patna after scoring 125 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Patna after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Good colleges in Northern region and Patna after scoring 728 marks and 97 percentile in MAT?
  18. What qualification is needed to get admission in FTII after passing 12th? What is its admission criteria?
1st April 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get admission in colleges of Patna

How much i have % to admison in B.com
12th September 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are needed to take direct admission in patna women's college for taking BBA?
30th June 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are need to admission in Patna women's collage for 12th science bio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?