23rd January 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to get admission in FTII after passing 12th? What is its admission criteria?

I m aayushi frm Patna.can u plz tell me what to do and what qualifications are neccesary to get admission in FTII i want to take admission bt i want first to complete my +2 studies and then i can take admission there so is it possible? can i do like this after completing my +2 studies can i come there??

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications needed for admission in Nanotechnology course? Which are the courses available after 12th?
  2. Acting courses in FTII after 12th standard?
  3. Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?
  4. can a student with a B.Com.(hon) degree apply for FTII?
  5. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  6. How to become an Astronaut? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission?
  7. What is the qualification required to do Ph.D In Computer Science Enginering?
  8. Can i pursue cinematography from FTII simultaneously while doing B.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission in FTII to become a Cinematographer if appeared in 12th Board exam?
  10. How to get admission in Oxford university? Qualification and other criteria required for admission?
  11. Minimum qualification required to study B.Ed for B.A.(Education) candidate? -- [New]
  12. How ca I get information and condition of FTII? I have done 12th (computer science)
  13. Admission date and fee structure of FTII?
  14. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  15. How to seek admission in FTII? I have completed my class 12th studies
  16. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  17. Admission in ftii for acting courses?
  18. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
24th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification is needed to get admission in FTII after passing 12th? What is its admission criteria?

hello im salman...i wish to know can we apply to FTII after completing class 12th and if yes how? thanks for help
15th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification is needed to get admission in FTII after passing 12th? What is its admission criteria?

hi.. I'm Akshay.... i wish to study sound engineering in FTII.. what are the qualifications i need to get an admission there? Now I'm doing my B.Tech course in mechanical engineering. please do help me..
15th May 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

pls explain what is bachlor degree ??????
what come in bachlor degree ????
14th July 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Whats are the admission procedure for ftii pune .and also tell about admission date&fee structure.detailments of course also thanks.
3rd November 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, please tell me in entrance exam of ftii how much % is required to select in written test for 2 year pg diploma in acting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?