18th September 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to get BBA in government colleges?

How much mark want to get bba in government colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  2. Which are the best government colleges in kolkata to do BBA?
  3. Cutoff marks needed for BDS in government and private dental colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much cutoff marks is needed for a medical and engineering seat in Government Colleges
  5. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  6. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  7. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  8. Can I do BCA course after completion of 10+2 with Arts stream?
  9. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)? -- [New]
  11. Details of the government colleges of BBA and MSc IT in Ahmedabad?
  12. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
  13. Which are the government colleges for BBA correspondence?
  14. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  15. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
  17. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure?
  18. Colleges to choose in Indore after passing PET? Marks needed for those colleges?
31st October 2012, 06:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get BBA in government colleges?

Candidates who have completed 12th class studies can apply for BBA exam. Minimum 50% marks are required for admission in government colleges. Admission will be offered on the priority basis of marks. Universities like Delhi university conducts entrance exam for admission process. Visiting the web portal of the college/university will give you exact details on eligibility.
12th July 2013, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared 12 std in science stream ....i have scored 65 percentage....can I get admission for bba in any government college of mumbai?
14th January 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared 12 std in scince stream ihave marks 53% can i geat admition for bba in any gowerment college of india
3rd February 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of class12 in commerce strem plz help me I want admission in government bba
25th May 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 12th in art stream with 55% marks. may i get admission in BBA of any government in bangalore?
30th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

How many fees for admission in first year of bba in ahmedabad government bba collages
12th June 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12 class with 69% in art can I get admission in bba
30th July 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12 getting 64% in commerce....can I get admison bba in government college????nd plz suggest some name of govt college of bba where can I get admison....
19th May 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 12th in art stream with 70.8% marks. may i get admission in BBA of any government college in Kolkata? Plss suggest...
8th June 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I am from commerce stream and I have scored 78% may I get a admission in any best government college of
10th May 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed plus two with 75% of marks. Can I gather admission in government colleges in Kerala? If I get how many fees required for admission in these colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?