9th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?

What mark is needed to study mechanical engineering in average colleges of Tamil nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing M.E Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  2. List of colleges offering M.E in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  3. List of colleges available for Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the cutoff marks needed for marine engineering? Best college offering this course in Tamilnadu?
  5. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. List of colleges available in M.E Automobile Engineering under Tamilnadu?
  7. What is the average salary for biochemical engineering in Tamilnadu? Which colleges can I join?
  8. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  9. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  12. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE?
  13. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  14. How to join Army as engineering job? I am studying Mechanical Engineering(Tamilnadu)
  15. Information about PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Ranking of PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for studying Engineering?
  17. Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?
  18. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE with 263 score?
15th March 2017, 09:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?

B.Tech in Mechanical engineering is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM from a recognized board with at leas 55%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination. As per my suggestion you need to score minimum of 113 marks in entrance examination. IF you belong to reserved category candidate then you can score about 60 to 70 marks in your entrance examination. For more information you can contact at the address of college in which you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?