9th May 2013, 08:29 PM
loganathanrajan

What is the required cutoff for Biomedical?

What is the required cutoff for biomedical? Please tell me what is the cutoff?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required cutoff for Biomedical?
  2. What is the cutoff marks required for biomedical engineering? How to apply for it?
  3. What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering?
  4. How to do biomedical after completing 12th standard?
  5. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  6. What is the cutoff for biomedical engineering
  7. Cutoff marks required for biomedical engineering in private colleges in Tamilnadu
  8. Can I take Biomedical engineering after taking PCM in MHT CET? Cutoff for Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  9. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  10. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. Names of the top 10 Biomedical Engineering Colleges?
  13. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  14. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  15. Can i get Biomedical Engineering after scoring 155.25 engineering cutoff? Will I get a seat?
  16. Cutoff marks for Biomedical Engineering course in PSG college?
  17. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  18. Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2017, 10:46 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required cutoff for Biomedical?

The required cutoff for Biomedical are given below.

=> Odaiyappa College Of Engineering And Technology- Theni Dt 97.75

=> Udaya School Of Engineering- Kanniyakumari Dt 118.00

=> Shree Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Institute Of Technology- Kan 135.25

=> Alpha College Of Engineering- Thiruvallur Dt 149.50

=> Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College- Perambalur Dt 140.00

=> Velalar College Of Engineering And Technology- Erode Dt 168.25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?