10th January 2015, 07:11 PM
david maddhulal

How much marks are required to get admission for BBA in christ

sir what is the mark required to get admission for bba in christ??

Related Questions:
  1. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  2. How to get admission in Christ for BBA course? Percentage needed to be eligible?
  3. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in Christ university? I have scored 80% marks
  5. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
  7. Percentage required to get admission in Christ University and qualifications required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  9. How can I get the central job or state job in India for the post of clerk grade/officer's grade? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE
  10. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  12. Cutoff marks required for MAT in Christ College Bangalore?
  13. How to take admission in Christ University?I am in 1st year in Scottish Based University
  14. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  15. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  16. Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
  17. What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in BBA in IPU after scoring 52% marks in best four subjects
12th April 2015, 11:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission for BBA in christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by david maddhulal View Post
sir what is the mark required to get admission for bba in christ??
After completing 10+2 examinations from a recognized breed, you are eligible to apply for admission in Christ University. If you have passed in the Karnataka PUC Examination, or its equivalent 10+2 Examinations recognized from ISC/ CBSE/ Others board in any discipline, then also you are eligible to apply for BBA course.

There is no Minimum marks is required to apply for this University. If you have passed in your 12th examination, then you are eligible to register for the entrance test conducted by Christ university.

If you have to fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then you are eligible to appear for the entrance test conducted by Christ University. If you are interested to take admission in Christ University, then please fill the online application form soon before 18-April-2015.

~~ Last date for receiving Supporting Documents: 21-April-2015.
~~ Entrance test date: 26-April-2015

Examination Pattern:

The duration of the Entrance Test will be for 2 hours. You will get 120 Questions of 120 Marks in this examination. The questions will be asked from these sections,

I: English Language, Comprehension Skills, Verbal Reasoning

II: General Knowledge, Current Affairs

III: Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations

IV: Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical

V: Data Analysis and Interpretation.

If you are interested then please register yourself online soon before the last date. For more details please visit the official website.
17th August 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission for BBA in christ

How much percentage marks are required in class 12 the to get admission in Christ University Bangalore for BABA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?