10th August 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?

what is the procedure of getting admission after BBA and
what document required for admission?and how much fees and when admission can take?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  2. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  5. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  6. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  7. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  8. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  9. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  10. Can I do BBA after 12th? BBA colleges in Mumbai with their fee structure and procedure to take admission? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. What are the documents required to do BBA? WHat are the costs involved?
  13. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  14. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  15. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  17. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  18. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
14th August 2011, 09:42 AM
Lyk23

Smile Re: Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?

Hi friend,

PLEASE READ THE BELOW PROCEDURE :

Eligibility :

The candidates should be a citizen of India.

He / she should have passed their Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 40% marks.

The duration of BBA is three years.

AGE CRITERIA:

Minimum of 17 years and maximum of 22 years.

IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS:

Mark sheet
School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
Identity Proof
if you have any Extracurricular Certificates you can submit.

good luck!
23rd September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?

Where i have to apply is there any centers i stay în mânkhurd so i want center în vashi i want to do bba
16th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?

sir, i am nilu from bihar, i want to take admission in delhi university for bba i have completed inter with phy, che, bio,and get 48% marks, so plz give me information about admission date, fee and accomodation.
30th January 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i got 47% marks in arts....is their any possibility to get a seat in Jamia????? for BBA?? please reply
25th May 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I got 47% in 12th commerce..so can i get admission in BBA? and what's the fee?
26th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

how many fee required for b.b.a addmisson?
18th June 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 60% marks in arts.so i can admissn in BBA.pls reply and 3 yrs fees
22nd June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in BBA in SIBM? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
25th February 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my 2nd pu transfer certificate and my college is not giving me a duplicate tc and i am planning to join bba. is it possible for me to join without tc ??? o what should i do ??? pls help
25th February 2013, 11:37 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure of getting admission after BBA and
what document required for admission?and how much fees and when admission can take?
Generally for taking Admission in BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration),you require the following Eligibility to meet.These are :-

-->>Your Minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 passed out with any stream from recognized board/university.
-->>Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 60%.

The Documents you will require at the time of admission in this course are :-

-->>Passing certificate of Class 10 & 12.
-->>Proof of your Date of Birth.
-->>Your Caste certificate if you belong from the Reserved category.
-->>Your state domicile certificate.
-->>Your fathers income certificate.

Fees :-

-->>In whichever college/Institute you will do this course,its minimum course fee will be Rs 45,000 Per semester.
-->>If you will do this course through Autonomous Institutions,then it will cost your Rs 75,000 Per Semester.

Time of Admission :-

-->>The Admission to this course through regular mode are basically done in the month of June/July.
-->>If you will do this course through distance mode then the admission time for this course will be in the month of December and January and August.

Syllabus for BBA Course :-

-->>Reasoning.
-->>Numerical Ability.
-->>Economics related to Industry Sector.
-->>Current events.
18th March 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hi im sonu i want to know that about the date of admission in bba courses this year
1st June 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

In above it is mentioned that the required percentage for bba is 40%. But just after that the percentage mention is 60%. I want to know the actual percentage required for bba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?