1st April 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in HSC to clear when combining with practical and theory?

How many marks are required in HSC 2016 when i scored 29 In physics practical and theory and practical are conducted separately? Can you please give me the detail soon on this? I need to know if I will be able to pass with the marks which I scored in practicals.

1st July 2016, 08:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in HSC to clear when combining with practical and theory?

To qualify in Physics subject of your Higher Secondary course, you need to score at least 35% marks out of maximum marks for which the examination is conducted.

For example, if your HSC Physics theory examination is conducted for 70 marks and practical examination is conducted for 30 marks, you need to score at least 25 marks in theory and 11 marks in practical papers to qualify the examination. Combining both Physics theory and practical paper, you need to score at least 35 marks to qualify the examination.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored total 29 marks in Physics examination, that means you are not qualified in the examination, so, I suggest you to reappear in Supplementary examination to qualify the Physics subject of your Higher Secondary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?