22nd March 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pass in Physics subject with 24 marks in practical and 20 marks in theory?

If a candiate pass in practical with 24 marks and gain 20 marks in theory then it is pass or not? What is the usual calculation done for pass marks in Physics? Who can give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thanks!

23rd March 2016, 09:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pass in Physics subject with 24 marks in practical and 20 marks in theory?

Sorry to let you know that you will be considered as a fail candidate in your physics paper if you manage 24 marks out of 30 marks in practical and only 20 marks out of 70 marks in your theory paper.

As the physics paper consists of two papers, one is the theory paper of 70 marks and other is the practical paper of 30 marks and to pass in the physics paper as a whole one must pass in both these paper separately i.e; one must at least 23 marks in their theory paper and 12 marks in the practical paper.

So by securing only 20 marks in your theory paper you will fail in the theory paper and hence you will fail in your physics paper also.

For more details about the same you can contact with board officials by visiting to your board's official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?