26th May 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get in GATE exam?

hai sir iam bc caste how many marks should i get in gate examination

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks I should score to appear for GATE exam?
  2. Benefits of appearing in GATE for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  3. What is the cutoff required for GATE? I have scored 27 marks in GATE
  4. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
  5. How should I prepare for GATE? I have scored 55 marks in GATE
  6. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  7. Can I get government college after scoring 8.67 marks in GATE exam?
  8. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
  10. Criteria for getting admission in M.Arch and Ph.D programme?
  11. how much marks required to gate addmission in NIT through GATE
  12. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Negative marks for 2 marks question in GATE is 1.33 or 0.66?
  14. Subject-wise marks in GATE exam which are considered good marks?
  15. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  16. How much marks are required for GATE exam?
  17. Required Marks to score in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech? Does it necessary to qualify in GATE Exam to join M.Tech?
  18. What is M.Tech counseling date? I have scored 22 marks in GATE
2nd August 2013, 07:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I get in GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai sir iam bc caste how many marks should i get in gate examination
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering .

This exam is conducted for M-Tech admission , PHD admission and some of the organization recruit the candidate through GATE score.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department are applicable for GATE Exam.

Cut off marks in GATE exam :=

So you can try for just get in above 25 marks in GATE , then you will got GATE score card .

3rd August 2013, 12:28 AM
shivam2k6

Dear Friend,

GATE is acronym for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This test is conducted for admission into various post-graduate courses of Engineering and also for recruitment into several Public Sectors Undertakings (PSUs).

Although cut-off marks depends upon the difficulty level and varies each year.

But, in general if you get around 40 to 50 marks then you can get admission into any of the IITs.

All the best.
Thank you.
4th August 2013, 03:10 PM
chikkykranthi619

How much marks should I get in GATE exam?

As per previous year comparision since you belongs to BC caste then you must get a minimum of 30 marks so that you will be the positive side.If you get less than 30 marks then you may face some problem

Actually GATE score is not always the constant it depends on the number of candidates and also the toughness of the marks and according to it the you need to score the marks in gate examination.

Try to score maximum marks but as per previous year result comparision 30 + will fetch you good result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?