29th August 2013, 04:08 PM
dilshadgene

How much marks I should score to appear for GATE exam?

what is the satisfactory marks or scores in GATE exam so that i can surely get a job on basis of my GATE marks ?

Related Questions:
15th April 2016, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks I should score to appear for GATE exam?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and the examination is conducted every year for admission of candidates in IIT for M.tech

Candidates after qualifying in the GATE examination with rank less than 500 are eligible for recruitment in PSU'S.

The minimum required marks to get the jobs in PSU'S on GATE score is around 60 marks and to qualify you need at least 35 marks.
15th April 2016, 10:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. IIT or IISC conducts this exam for admission of candidates in Master of Technology. The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline of engineering or technology or master's degree in science etc.

GATE is of 100 marks and if you want to do M.Tech from top institute like IIT, NIT then you must score 60 marks or more out of 100. Try to score as much as possible so that you can have good chance of getting job in PSUs also.
16th April 2016, 12:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

You must score more than 40 marks to pass this exam and if you want good job or entrance in IIT, you must score more than 70 marks in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?