14th May 2013, 03:53 PM
billa manoj

How much marks should I need to get in GATE to join NIT with SC caste reservation?

how many marks should i need to get in GATE to join in NIT with SC caste reservation?

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks are needed in GATE to join NIT or IIT?
  2. How much marks should I get in EC to join NIT calicut? Is there 50% reservation for Keralites in NIT Calicut?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 210 in GATE?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  5. Reservation for different categories like state and caste in anna university tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any reservation to get M.Tech in IIT or NIT after scoring 23.67 marks?
  7. Will I get NIT after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST reservation
  8. Is there any chance to do M.Tech in NIT through BC girls reservation? I am an ECE final year student with 28.33 marks in GATE and 6235 AIR?
  9. Can I get NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy as per my scores? -- [New]
  10. Can I get into any NIT after scoring 41.6 marks in GATE with 448 GATE score?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT for M.tech with GATE score of 243 in Mechanical Engineering for SC candidate?
  12. Will I get admission in any of the listed NIT as per my GATE scores?
  13. Is there OBC or any other caste wise reservation in ISRO?
  14. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 20-22 marks in GATE
  15. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  16. Marks required to get NIT Warangal under SC category in GATE?
  17. Am I eligible for NIT after scoring 30.67 marks in GATE?
  18. Can I get a seat in any NIT for M.Tech course? I have secured 2683 rank in GATE and I belong to SC categories. I have 59.43% marks in B.Tech with civil engineering stream
29th June 2016, 12:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I need to get in GATE to join NIT with SC caste reservation?

The marks required in GATE to join NIT with SC caste reservation as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> For general category candidate the marks required in GATE examination is minimum of 60%.

>> For SC reservation candidate the marks required in GATE examination is minimum of 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?