15th May 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Biomedical engineering after scoring 65% in 12th exam?

sir i had tooken 65% in 12th examination under karnataka pu board. can i go to bio medical engineering? and also i had written kcet in that my score is 50%. so help me by giving proper guidens

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Can I go for Biomedical engineering after scoring 65% in 12th exam?
  4. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  5. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  8. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  9. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  10. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  11. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  12. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  13. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  14. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  15. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  17. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  18. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
29th June 2016, 12:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Biomedical engineering after scoring 65% in 12th exam?

>> Yes you are eligible for Biomedical engineering after scoring 65% in 12th exam

>> The minimum percentage required for general category candidate is minimum of 60% for Biomedical engineering.

>> If you belong to reserved category candidate the minimum percentage required is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?