11th November 2012, 07:59 PM
kavya p kumar

How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics

how many mark should i score in B.Sc physics to appear IITentrance examination in M.Sc astrophysics

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?
  2. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year
  8. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  10. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  11. What should I do to become a astronomer?
  12. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same?
  13. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  14. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  15. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  16. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  17. How to do MSc in IIT through JAM after doing BSc in Physics?
  18. Career in theoretical physics research: Entrance Exams for MSc in Physics Admissions
16th November 2012, 04:52 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics

The admission to M.Sc. courses in various IIT campuses is done through an entrance
examination conducted by IITs namely, JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.).

Those who have scored at least 50% marks in B.Sc. (relevant discipline as decided by
respective IIT) can apply for the entrance exam.

For your information I would like to mention that M.Sc. course in Astrophysics is not
offered in any IIT.

If you want to study Astrophysics then I would recommend you to appear GRE test
and according to your score apply to good foreign colleges/universities that offer this course.
23rd April 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics

Plz tell me diff between theoritical physics and bsc.i am confused.
16th November 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

can i study m.sc astrophysics after completed my b.sc physics? if it possible where will i study/
12th May 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Which books we should prefer for the astrophysics entrance exams like jam and jest
8th February 2022, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Msc astrophysics after completed my BSC physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?