28th February 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?

Hi,
I am Ankita an IIT student of 2nd year pursuing Electrical Engineering. After my B.Tech I want to study MS in Abroad. I want to go USA for Abroad studies. But as I am a female my parents are worried as I have taken this decision. They are not allowing me to move Abroad for education purpose. I want to know is that really difficult for girls to move Abroad for education purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates?
  2. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  3. Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  4. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  9. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  14. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  15. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  17. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  18. Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued?
29th February 2016, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?

No, there will not be difficulty for you to study MS course in Abroad. Most of the US universities have hostels where you can stay or even if you have any friends, you can stay with them securely. At present, females are equally going to Abroad as males go for pursuing your higher studies. So, I suggest you not to worry about anything, everything will be fine once you go there, so, you can go Abroad for pursuing MS course in US universities.
29th February 2016, 11:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?

No it is not that difficult. You need to make your parents understand that you can take care of yourself and if a suitable opportunity arrives it is best for you to grab it both hands.
Staying Abroad is not difficult when you are going for studies you will be occupied with your studies most of the time so it will not be a problem.
So if and when the opportunity arrives make sure you take it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?