15th February 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?

Its my 2nd year in D pharmacy & now i wants to study abroad. & wants to complete my higher studys in developed countries like Australia or canada. can u please tell me what shoud i do now. i have 2 options that i should study abroad after D pharmacy or study abroad after doing B pharmacy in india?

22nd February 2016, 08:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?

You can study the course of D Pharmacy in Abroad after the course of B.Pharmacy in Abroad.
You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL Examination followed by a Personal Interview.
Once you are able to clear all this it you will be able to get admission to the course of D.Pharmacy in Abroad.
It is best to go for the course of D.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy as it is better than going Abroad after the completion of D.Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?