14th August 2011, 03:20 PM
Nitesh Dwivedi

How to do B.Tech from IIT or B.E from DCE after diploma engineering in CS?

Sir I am Student of Diploma Engg. In C.S. final year. I have joined diploma after 10th. I want B.tech From IIT or B.E from D.C.E.

10th August 2015, 02:03 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Tech from IIT or B.E from DCE after diploma engineering in CS?

The procedure is simple. You need to get through the entrance exams to get yourself a seat in the government engineering colleges. Along with the IIT's, lets tell you about the other options as well.

>>For various IIT's, you need to crack IITJEE

>>For the NIT's you need to clear AIEEE exam.

>>There are different state Entrance exams like UPSEE for Uttar Pradesh which you need to crack for the state government exams.

>>Some private university exams like BITS and VITEE for institutions like BITS and VIT.

So, the procedure is simple. Just crack the exam and get yourself in any of the engineering college of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?