26th October 2011, 03:05 PM
adityapanwar

Percentage needed in 12th for the entrance in BAMS? Eligibility criteria for it?

how much percentage is needed in 10+2 for the entrance in BAMS ples tell all the eligiblity also that r reqired (MY NAME IS ADITYA FROM SAHARANPUR AND I AM STUDYING IN ICSE PATEERN)

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in 12th to appear for the NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria to appear for SAIL entrance exam? Percentage needed in 10th and 12th board exam?
  3. What should i do to become a psyciatrist after passing 12th? How much percentage marks is needed in 12th
  4. Eligibility for entrance exams for a Engineering student? Percentage of marks required?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  6. Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?
  7. Am I eligible for NEET after scoring 49.66% in PCB group
  8. What percentage in 12th is needed for AIEEE? How much cost is needed for an AIEEE application form?
  9. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  10. Can I get seat in Agriculture B.Sc in government or private colleges of A.P after getting 20059 rank in EAMCET?
  11. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for college course after completion of 12th commerce group? -- [New]
  14. Can I join Navy being a candidate from Commerce stream?
  15. Can i do BAMS at the age of 26 years?
  16. Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  18. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
18th February 2012, 12:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed in 12th for the entrance in BAMS? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityapanwar View Post
how much percentage is needed in 10+2 for the entrance in BAMS ples tell all the eligiblity also that r reqired (MY NAME IS ADITYA FROM SAHARANPUR AND I AM STUDYING IN ICSE PATEERN)
To be eligible for the All India Entrance Test in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
You need to score a minimum of 50%marks in the All India Entrance Test to be able to get admission on provisional basis.
22nd March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed in 12th for the entrance in BAMS? Eligibility criteria for it?

what percentage is required in NDA for 12 class
25th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 20/july/1994 and I am in 12th class now.can i join nda in october/november 2012.i am studying in isc school
please tell me
29th May 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

what must be the rank to get admission in veternary college
4th June 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i want to do b.a.m.s but i got 48% per in bio chem phy is tere is any option for doing b.a.m.s
12th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 49% in 10 2 can i get admission in BAMS? please reply
9th October 2014, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I got 64% can I do bams?
24th February 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 44% and am obc ,I done my 12 before 8 year s can I eligible for the entrance
20th June 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i have compartment in 12 .how to calculate percentage.passing marks would be added or total marks achieved in particular subject
25th May 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

My sister in low got a hsc exam 78.50%, she can eligible for bams?
We have sc category.
She need for cet entrance percentage?
18th May 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

As I have taken 69 percent in my 2 exam. I need BAMS course in government College. Why I need this course is of our culture was destroying everywhere. So I take this course.
24th May 2017, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I got 54 percentage 12th std physics chemistry and biology. Can I able to study and complete the course
24th May 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I got 83 percent mark in 12th class I get admission in bams please reply with obc catagory
25th May 2017, 01:59 AM
isargie

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is the full time course for students who want to make profession as Ayurvedic branch of medicines.
Eligibility for BAMS are as follows:

1]Candidate must have to secure minimum 60% agreegate with physics, chemistry, Biology and English.

2]Age limit of student should not below 17 years and should not exceed 23 years of age.

Student graduate in Ayurved having good career ahead , they can start their own clinic, pharmacy,can carry out research in same,and many more.
11th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I got 78% in12th class..if I will not get qualify entrance exam(neet)...will I get admission in BAMS?
7th December 2018, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 38 marks in physics..53 in biology.. 47 in chemistry.. and 53 in english. Can i apply for MBBS admission on the basis of this marks..?
26th February 2020, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 45 marks in physics 50 marks in chemistry and 60 marks in biology so can I get admission in bams college
14th March 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i have got 49 marks in 12th standard can i get the admission in BAMS COURSE
2nd April 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of 2 class if we want to B.A.M.S ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?