20th August 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in 12th for MBBS entrance test

how much % need in 12th std. for the mbbs entrance test.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  2. How much percentage is needed in class 12 to get MBBS/BDS seat?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  4. Percentage needed in 12th for the entrance in BAMS? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  7. Required percentage of marks in 10th and 12th class to join MBBS course?
  8. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  9. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  10. What percentage in 12th is needed for AIEEE? How much cost is needed for an AIEEE application form?
  11. How much percentage is needed for MBBS for SC student in entrance examination
  12. What is the percentage required for MBBS seat? My initial percentage of 10th and 12th is 45.7 out of 50%
  13. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  14. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for entrance exams for a Engineering student? Percentage of marks required?
  16. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  18. How can I become an IAF Pilot? What percentage is needed in 10th and 12th board exam? What is the height needed?
21st September 2013, 01:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in 12th for MBBS entrance test

HSC passed candidates can appear for NEET. Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be studied in 12th. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. NEET exam is based on topics like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Age of the applicant must be between 17 and 25 years.
21st September 2013, 08:47 PM
Harsha304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much % need in 12th std. for the mbbs entrance test.
[QUOTE=imira;3938631

hi,,
nmy dear frnd,
HSC passed candidates can appear for NEET. Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be studied in 12th. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. NEET exam is based on topics like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Age of the applicant must be between 17 and 25 years.
17th January 2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 37 marks in chemistry and 39 in physics and 47 in biology and i am in reserved category (sc) so am I eligible for neet 2021?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?