18th September 2012, 05:07 PM
surajbali

How much percentage is needed to get in M.Com? I am a M.Com final year student

i am m.com final year student i want to know that how much percentage i need to get in m.com to be able to give net exam next year?

9th October 2012, 10:17 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get in M.Com? I am a M.Com final year student

National Eligibility Test one of the most difficult entrance exam in India which is conducted for lectureship and PhD. The NET exam is conducted by the University Grants Commission and only post graduate degree holders can appear for the exam.

Now to answer your question the requirement is 55 percent marks in M.Com or any other post graduation course to be eligible for National Eligibility Test. Candidates of SC/ST community need 50 percent marks.

As a final year candidate you are eligible to appear for the exam. However only do so if you are confident of achieving the percentage I mentioned above. Because you will face disqualification if failed to meet the minimum percentage requirement.

NET exam takes place twice a year in June and December. You are free to appear in any the exams. The notification of the exam is released by the University Grants Commission with details of admission process and exam dates.

Please check the eligibility criteria before applying.

Eligibility

1. Master degree in any stream from university recognized by the University Grants Commission.

2. You need to secure minimum of 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need to secure 50 percent marks to appear for NET.

4. Final year students of master degree course can also appear for NET.

5. Your subject for NET would be decided by the post graduation degree.

6. The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.

7. There is no upper age limit to apply for Lectureship.

8. There is no restriction on number of attempts as well for the NET exam.
9th October 2012, 11:35 AM
bhaskar51

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get in M.Com? I am a M.Com final year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by surajbali View Post
i am m.com final year student i want to know that how much percentage i need to get in m.com to be able to give net exam next year?
net -national eligibilty test one of the premier exam for lecture ship...for net exam you most have master degree in any stream....with 55 persent

1. Master degree in any stream from university recognized by the University Grants Commission.

2. You need to secure minimum of 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need to secure 50 percent marks to appear for NET.

4. Final year students of master degree course can also appear for NET.

5. Your subject for NET would be decided by the post graduation degree.

6. The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.

7. There is no upper age limit to apply for Lectureship.

8. There is no restriction on number of attempts as well for the NET exam.
9th October 2012, 01:39 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR M.COM

1> You need to secure minimum of 55 percent marks in post graduation.

2> SC/ST candidates need to secure 50 percent marks to appear for NET.

3> Final year students of master degree course can also appear for NET.

4> Your subject for NET would be decided by the post graduation degree.

5> The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.

6> There is no upper age limit to apply for Lectureship.

good luck
9th October 2012, 04:35 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

NET stands for National Eligibility Test & it is conducted by University Grants Commission(UGC) twice in a year(June and December). As you are about to complete M.Com, it is necessary to secure at least 55% marks (without rounding off) for NET examination.

There is no upper age restriction to apply for lectureship post, but for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) post your age should not be more than 28 years, upper age relaxation is also applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

NET June examination was already completed on 24/June/2012 . This examination is divided three papers and all the papers are multiple choice question (Objective Type) .
The first and second paper consist of 100 marks and third paper consist of 150 Marks.
You must secure at least 40% of aggregate marks in Paper-I & II, while Paper-III , You have to score minimum 50% Marks.
If you have time, please navigate this page: http://oldwebsite.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
9th October 2012, 04:36 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

NET stands for National Eligibility Test & it is conducted by University Grants Commission(UGC) twice in a year(June and December). As you are about to complete M.Com, it is necessary to secure at least 55% marks (without rounding off) for NET examination.

There is no upper age restriction to apply for lectureship post, but for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) post your age should not be more than 28 years, upper age relaxation is also applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

NET June examination was already completed on 24/June/2012 . This examination is divided three papers and all the papers are multiple choice question (Objective Type) .
The first and second paper consist of 100 marks and third paper consist of 150 Marks.
You must secure at least 40% of aggregate marks in Paper-I & II, while Paper-III , You have to score minimum 50% Marks.
If you have time, please navigate this page: http://oldwebsite.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?