28th December 2010, 05:38 PM
deependra maken

How much percentage of OBC reservation in employment in every state of India?

I want to know the obc reservation percentage in employment in every state of india.

4th January 2011, 04:53 PM
ksushant44

Default Re: How much percentage of OBC reservation in employment in every state of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deependra maken View Post
I want to know the obc reservation percentage in employment in every state of india.
it depends in which state u r applying the form.
different states have different quotas.
17th January 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage of OBC reservation in employment in every state of India?

I want to know obc reservation percentage in state govt. services in all states in india.
18th January 2011, 09:16 AM
abhimanyu2688

Post Re: How much percentage of OBC reservation in employment in every state of India?

Quote:
obc reservation percentage in employment is different in different states according to their population but overall reservation including sc/st cannot exceed 50%. so obc's have reservation upto 27.3%.
14th June 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hello i want to know about the reservation of soical caste in different states other than j&K
29th June 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

on wat basis is reservation given for employment
25th September 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

is there any OBC reservation available for GATE Exam?
3rd October 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

at present status OBC is around 50% of population in India, after Mandal Commission, the government of India has given 4% reseravation, before, mandal commission, it was around 1%.

in supreme court, out of 23 judges, 19 belong to Brahmin Community, no scheduled Caste and OBC

In Indian scenario, OBC is a most vulnerable group. they obc always thing that SC/ST community is our first enemy. because of their feudalistic caste based mind set, obc can't able to overcome their caste barrier. if obc's not change, the brahmin will enjoy next 200o years. so we are ready to join hands with SC/ST/OBC and Religious Minority.
23rd October 2011, 07:04 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
hii friend...here i can help you.......

Backward class people is a collective term, used by the Government of India, for castes which are economically and socially disadvantaged. They typically include the Other Backward Classes (OBCs). According to "The Times of India" on 31 August 2010, even after 17 years, at most 7% of seats have been filled by OBCs, regardless of their 27% reservation....................................... .....................so there is 27% obc resevation in india..........
14th April 2012, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

what about poor in general category.why don't they are helped by the government?
15th April 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

how much caste reservation for bca for eamcet and aieee.......... resevation is more for bca or bcb
17th October 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I want become an IAS officer
1st August 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of employment reservation in karnataka industrial policy? recent update..
1st August 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage of employment for karnataka candidates in karnataka govt policy in industries?
27th October 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How much population of OBC SC ST in gujrat out of how much number of people made Doctor degree compare to general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?