2nd June 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get reservation under OBC if my parents are state government employees class II officers?

both parents state government employees.class2 officers can my son get reservation under obc?

6th June 2011, 01:42 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get reservation under OBC if my parents are state government employees class II officers?

If both the mother and father of candidate are class-II officers in
Central or State Services then it means that they are OBC Creamy layer.
The reservation is provided to Non-Creamy layer candidates only.
So, your son won't get any reservation under OBC category.

The exact clause as mentioned by National Commission for Backward Classes
for differentiating between Creamy and Non-Creamy layer is as under.

Service Category
Group ‘B’/Class II Officers of the Central and State Services (Direct Recruitment)

Son(s) and daughter(s) of –
(a) parents, both of whom are Class II officers;
(b) parents of whom only the husband is a Class II officer and he gets into Class I at the age of 40 or earlier;
(c) parents, both of whom are Class II officers and one of them dies or suffers permanent incapacitation and either one of them has had the benefit of employment in any International Organisation UN, IMF, World Bank, etc., for a period of not less than 5 years before such death or permanent incapacitation;
(d) parents of whom the husband is a Class I officer (direct recruitment or pre-forty promoted) and the wife is a Class II officer and the wife dies; or suffers permanent incapacitation; and
(e) Parents, of whom the wife is a Class I officer (Direct Recruit or pre-forty promoted) and the husband is a Class II officer and the husband dies or suffers permanent incapacitation;

Provided that the rule of exclusion shall not apply in the following cases:-

Sons and daughters of –

(a) Parents both of whom are Class II officers and one of them dies or suffers permanent incapacitation.
(b) Parents, both of whom are Class II officers and both of them die or suffer permanent incapacitation, even though either of them has had the benefit of employment in any International Organisation like UN, IMF, World Bank, etc, for a period of not less than 5 years before their death or permanent incapacitation.

(Refer: National Commission for Backward Classes)
11th July 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get reservation under OBC if my parents are state government employees class II officers?

which officer/engineer will come under group A or B and claa I or class II in Andhra Pradesh state govt.
15th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get reservation under OBC if my parents are government employees class II officers at present and my parents were recruited as class III officers ?
24th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

in which class does civil assistant surgeon post falls?
26th July 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the grade pay of class 1/group A and class 2/group officer of all India central services.In which class does a lecturer come?
12th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

my husband is class 2 officer in state government .his age is 34 yrs right now and his annual income is above 7 lakhs whether i come into creamy layer. please let me know urgently
2nd March 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Are the school teachers of west bengal non-Govt. aided school with the scale 9000-40500 Class I Officer?
12th March 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

If both wife and husband employees in N.G.O.Cadre jobs. Are they get obc certifcate to their Son!

M.S.R, GUNTUR
1st June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

does junior pg post in government school comes under class 3?
4th June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

does junior pg post in government school (tamilnadu) with a salary of Rs.4500 comes under class 3 officers? please somebody reply
19th April 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

my father joined as school teacher on 1985 and he promoted as govt college lecturer at the age of 38 am i get obc age relaxation because govt school teacher does comes under class1 officer or class2 officer
29th April 2013, 02:30 PM
vijay.shtte

sir, father is class 1 officer who got promoted from class 2, after 41 years
and mother is lecturer (assistance professor) in private aided college.
will the pupil of theirs will get obc reservation??
29th April 2013, 02:32 PM
vijay.shtte

Post Re: Is it possible to get reservation under OBC if my parents are state government employees class II officers?

sir, father is class 1 officer who got promoted from class 2, after 41 years
and mother is lecturer (assistance professor) in private aided college.
will the pupil of theirs will get obc reservation??
3rd December 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

My parents are bank officer. am i eligible for OBC reservation
11th February 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I joined on the post of lecturer in go tvernment funded college in 1996 when i was 35 years old. I was pomoted to the rank of reader after ten year at the age of 45 years. Is my dauhter eligible for non creamy layer obc certificate
11th February 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I joined on the post of lecturer in go tvernment funded college in 1996 when i was 35 years old. I was pomoted to the rank of reader after ten year at the age of 45 years. Is my dauhter eligible for non creamy layer obc certificate
7th March 2014, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir my mother is a group B government servant. My father is a retired teacher of government aided management school in Tamil Nadu. Though it is a management school he got salary from government on par with group B government servant.am I creamy or ncl..is quasi government and government r same??
8th May 2014, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

my father is a bank employee as an officer... am i eligible for non creamy layer benefits...
please do reply...
25th June 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to avail reservation under OBC if my father is PGteacher in govt.school &mother is a lecturer in private aided college
25th June 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to avail reservation under OBC if my father is PGteacher in govt.school &mother is a lecturer in private aided college
19th August 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

My father is an Assistant engineer in agriculture engineering department (direct recruit) and my mother recruited as a teacher of state government (elementary) school and she was elevated to head mistress post .will i come under OBC creamy layer?Please clarify my doubts.
5th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

My mother is Assistan t executive engineer inPWD tamil nadu and my father is no more if i eligible to get obc non creamy layer certificate
6th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

PARENTS ARE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS. FATHER DIES 4 YEARS BEFORE. MY MOTHER'S INCOME IS LESS THAN 8 LACS. CAN I GET NON CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE?
25th August 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Higher secondary teacher from Maharashtra belongs to class 2 or class 3 and in which case they belongs to creamy layer?
15th December 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Both the parents are promottee group gazetted officer are their wards eligible of OBC status.
7th January 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

My father is a promoted class 1 officer directly from class 3 (never been a class 2). He was promoted to this before age of 40. Am i creamy layer or non creamy?
It is no where written about promotion of class 3to1, everywhere I found class 2 to 1 and class 3 are non creamy. So can anybody help?
10th January 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Post graduate teacher in Govt. Aided School. My wife is unemployed. I initially appointed as secondary grade teacher. I got promotion to PG teacher after 40 years of age. Can I applied NCL for my son?
9th May 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

If both parents are college teachers ( appointed as lecturers, and now father is an associate professor and mother an assistant professor, is he eligible for reservation under OBC- NCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?