29th May 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat Government college for SC category?

Sir, I am in sc category
And My overall PCM %is 53.80
And English Marks 261, gujcet marks 25/120
Can I get admission in Gujarat's government
Medical college ?
If I can't get ...can I get on payment
Seat on government medical college ?
What is payment of 1 year?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat Government college for SC category? -- [New]
  2. How many percentage in MBBS entrance exam is required for admission in MBBS colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  4. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  7. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  8. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  9. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  11. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  13. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  14. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  15. Percentage required for MBBS in CBSE quota in Gujarat?
  16. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India
  17. How many total seats are available all over Gujarat for admission in MBBS government seats? Minimum percentage required?
  18. Number of seats available for MBBS course in Gujarat for CBSE student who belongs to ST category? Eligibility to apply in GUJCET?
29th May 2017, 11:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat Government college for SC category?

As per Supreme court verdict there will be single entrance examination as NEET for admission in MBBS, BDS and other courses in government or private colleges.

So, you have to appear for NEET examination and qualify in it for admission in colleges. There is also relaxation in cut off score for reserved category.

So, you have to wait for NEET result to get cut off score. The fee structure varies with colleges. For details visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
30th May 2017, 10:37 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat Government college for SC category?

You should get score at least 75% in (10+2) plus NEET belonging to SC category to get MBBS admission. You should stand within 1500 in merit list to get MBBS admission.

NEET Exam Pattern
- Numbers of Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 720
- Exam Duratin : 3 Hours
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 4 marks.
- Each incorrect answer get deduction of 1 marks.

NEET Tentative Dates
- Release NEET Application Form : January, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application : March, 2018
- Release of Admit Card : April, 2018
- NEET Exam : May, 2018
- NEET Result Declaration : June, 2018
30th May 2017, 11:49 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Admission in MBBS course in medical colleges of Gujarat will be done on basis of NEET scorecard not on Gujarat Common Entrance Test. NEET exam result is not released till now. It will be released in June.

If you have appeared for NEET exam then your rank must be below 5000 to get admission in good medical college of Gujarat. SC candidates with 450 marks or above in NEET exam can get admission in good medical college.
30th May 2017, 05:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on gujcet or board aggregate. To get admission in MBBS course candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET examination is national level entrance examination conducted for admission in government and private colleges for medical courses.

So, you have to appear and qualify in it for admission. NEET 2017 examination is over now. There is relaxation in cut off score for different category candidates also fee varies with institutes.

So, kindly visit official website of respective institute to get details for fee structure.
16th October 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required for mbbs in 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?