2nd May 2012, 09:58 PM
tanvika kohli

What is the eligibility criteria for NATA exam? Can a commerce student opt for it?

i wanted to ask what is the eligibilty for nata exam and shall i need to join any entrance classes to pass this exam? can a commerce student opt 4 it ?

4th May 2012, 10:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for NATA exam? Can a commerce student opt for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvika kohli View Post
i wanted to ask what is the eligibilty for nata exam and shall i need to join any entrance classes to pass this exam? can a commerce student opt 4 it ?
In order to be eligible for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture, often referred as NATA, you must have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level and qualified the +2 examination with a minimum of 50% marks.

So, as per your question, commerce student can definitely take the test provided:
  • The candidate has studied Mathematics in +2 level.
  • Must have scored 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

For further help, you may refer to the NATA Help-Forum.
10th October 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for NATA exam? Can a commerce student opt for it?

what are the subjects included in NATA entrance? can a commerce student having maths apply for it? and when the entrance exam is held and when are the forms out NATA coaching center available?
26th December 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for NATA exam? Can a diplomo civil engg student opt for it?
19th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce students eligible for nata exam.?
19th January 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce student eligible for NATA exam.?
27th April 2013, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

can a student with 3 certificates of 12th with maths subject canopt for NATA entrance??
30th April 2013, 06:18 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

[SIZE=3]Eligibility[/SIZE]

Candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject, only are eligible for admission to B.Arch.Course.
Select a Test Center (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate.
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT NATA READ THE ENTIRE NATA 2013 BROCHURE CAREFULLY
22nd June 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of commerce. and i want to join the b.arch course. and i got above 50% marks but i got 37% marks in mathematics separately in 12th ..Can i join b.arch course ?
8th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce student appear in NATA exam by taking statistics as a subject instead of mathematics in puc ?
20th March 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i appear for nata through commerce in 2018. And i have keept maths also
30th July 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Are commerce students who would be taking the 2 examinations in 2018 eligible to take up NATA exam to pursue B Arch?
2nd August 2017, 11:12 PM
sarika1993

Yes. You are eligible for NATA if you have passed (10+2) commerce with mathematics subject from a recognized board. Most commerce students believe that they are not eligible for B.Arch course, but It's not true.

NATA Exam Pattern
- It consists of two sections namely Drawing Test and Aesthetic Test
- In Drawing Test, You will have to attempt any three questions in 2 hours duration.
- In Aesthetic Test, You will have to attempt 40 questions in 1 hour duration.
- No negative marking for any incorrect answer.
16th October 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

As a commerce student do i need to give JEE ( advance and mains ) for going in the architecture field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?