13th March 2018, 04:16 PM
Puja Gaba

How much percentage is required for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection exam?

I have 60% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 49.5% in graduation. Can I appear for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection exam? If yes, then please inform the last date of applying for it online?

26th March 2018, 07:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by IBPS.

There is no minimum aggregate required to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as Clerk, PO etc.

The age limit is different for both examination and there is also relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

Candidates have to qualify for all stages for final selection. For detail information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in.
26th March 2018, 09:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection exam?

As far as you are concerned about the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation degree for appearing in IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) examination then for your information I would like to let you know that there is no such requirement and any graduate degree holder are eligible for appearing in IBPS bank examination for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer (provided the candidate satisfy other requirements apart from educational qualification also).

Also, as far as you are concerned about the availability of application form for next IBPS bank examinations then it has not been released yet and hence for updates regarding next IBPS examinations you can refer to the official link of IBPS i.e; www.ibps.in.
27th March 2018, 10:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your graduation degree course with 49.5% marks you are certainly eligible for appearing in IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) bank examinations for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer as per your educational qualification as for appearing in IBPS bank examinations for the above mentioned posts there is no requirement of compulsory subject or minimum percentage of marks or at any stage of academics.

As far as you are concerned about the last date to apply for IBPS bank examinations then there is no official notification regarding any IBPS bank examination at present and for official details regarding any IBPS bank examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
28th March 2018, 09:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in graduation degree to be eligible for appearing in IBPS bank examinations then I would like to let you know that there is no such requirement.

Further, any graduation degree holder is eligible to apply for IBPS bank examinations for recruitment as bank clerk and bank probationary officer irrespective of marks secured at graduation level.

For more details and updates regarding upcoming bank examinations you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?