3rd June 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in PCM for engineering?

how many percent is required in pcm for ingg

Related Questions:
  1. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  4. Qualifying percentage of marks required in HSC in PCM to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 with PCM to be eligible for AIEEE?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  7. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  8. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
  9. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  11. Can I appear for engineering after scoring 45.3% in PCM
  12. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  13. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  14. Can a PCM student appear for Journalism? Minimum percentage required to appear for the Exam?
  15. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  16. Required percentage in PCM to appear for UPTU and AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering? -- [New]
  18. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
3rd December 2014, 08:27 PM
Askmequestion

Default Re: How much percentage is required in PCM for engineering?

To apply for the various Engineering Entrance Exams that are held at National or State Level such asJEE Mains, JEE Advanced, UPTU, BIT-SAT, DCE, CMC-Vellore, the applicant is required to be either 10+2 appearing or must have completed 10+2 in PCM with minimum of 60% for General/OBC candidate and 55% for Reserved Category.

Along with this the candidate is required to crack the exam with atleast minimum cut-off marks. The allocation of college and trade is entirely based on the Rank i.e. All India Rank/ State-wise Rank that is scored according to the marks secured by the candidate in the Engineering entrance examination.
16th May 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th to become petroleum engineer?
16th June 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I got 63 percentage in hsc but I got less marks in physic, chemistry and math so can I take admission for engineering ?
5th August 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

When did the NIIT can be join?after 8th,10th or 12th which std is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?