4th January 2012, 12:31 PM
kanika s.

Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?

What is the latest % is reuired in grade 12 PCM for admission in BITS.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum percentage in PCM for admission in BITSAT Dubai?
  4. Minimum percentage required in CAT/MAT/XAT by SC candidate for admission in A grade B-Schools?
  5. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. Can I do B.Pharma after PCM? Minimum requirement and top 10 recognized colleges?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks in B-Pharmacy to get admission for M-Pharmacy in BITS?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  11. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission Actuarial Science course?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  14. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  15. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  16. Can a PCM student appear for Journalism? Minimum percentage required to appear for the Exam?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th RBSE board PCM for direct admission in BITS Pilani
  18. I have not scored 80% in PCM in 12th. Am I still eligible for BITS?
4th January 2012, 01:58 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?

Hi Kanika,

to apply for BITS one should have
more than 85% in PCM subjects individually in 12th class.

one should have minimum of 85% for applying BITSAT.

individually in each subject ie in Maths, Physics and Chemistry one should get above 85% in 12 or equivalent exam.

All the Best
4th January 2012, 02:45 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanika s. View Post
you can get admission in BITS PILANI by taking admision in BE/B.TECH
on the basis of 12 class percentage. following are crieteria:
  • the latest percentage required in BITS PILANI is 80 and above
  • you can give this exam two times on subsequent years
LIST OF COURSES

B.E.(Hons.): Chemical
B.E.(Hons.): Civil
B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science
B.E.(Hons.): Electrical and Electronics
B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation
B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical
B.E.(Hons.): Manufacturing
B.Pharm.(Hons.)

WITH REGARDS
*roknits*
4th January 2012, 07:21 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics at least 75% of marks to get admission in B.I.T.S.

Only the students appearing 12th in this year and those who have passed their 12th standard, only those candidates are eligible for 2012 B.I.T.S. admission test.

Besides this the candidate must have some eligibility i.e. a adequate means fluent in spoken English.

good luck.
4th January 2012, 09:56 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

BITS :- Birla Institute of Technology & Science

Eligibility for BITSAT :-

The candidate should have passed the 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification with physics,chemistry and mathematics.The candidate must secure at least 75% aggregate marks in physics,chemistry and mathematics OR at least 60% aggregate marks in physics,chemistry and mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

Candidates who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply for BITSAT examination.

Important dates :-
------------------
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 15/02/12
  • Test Center allotment and announcement of candidates :- 25/02/12
  • Candidates to reserved dates :- 29/02/12 To 20/03/12
  • BITSAT Online examination :- 10/05/12 To 09/06/12

Online Application :- Click Here

Payment Modes of this examination :-
  • Payment by Credit
  • Payment by Debit
  • Payment through net banking
  • By cash payment at all ICICI branches

Official Website :- http://www.bitsadmission.com/
4th January 2012, 10:06 PM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?

Minimum percentage for BITS is 80% in class 12th PCM GROUP.
4th January 2012, 10:09 PM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?

Minimum percentage for BITS is 80% in class 12th PCM group.
4th January 2012, 11:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BITS EXAM.
B.I.T.S.A.T exam is conducted by B.I.Ts once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with aggregate 80% and minimum 60% in Physics, chemistry and maths.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.

ALL THE BEST!
5th January 2012, 10:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?

Hi

BITS - Birla Institute of Technology and Science is a Technical college which is one of the best in India. Its ranked 6th in the All India rankings.

It offers various B.Tech/M.Tech programs to the students who pass out of Class 12th.
For the B.Tech specifically, BITS conducts its own entrance examination called the BITSAT.

There are some Basic Eligibility Conditions which need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to apply for the BITSAT. They are ::

• You should be a minimum 12th pass in Science Stream from a recognized school or state board in India with atleast 75% aggregate in it.
  • You should have scored a minimum 60% marks in each of the PCM.
  • You should also have good communication skills and proficient English Knowledge.
  • This test is online and computer based. So a basic computer knowledge is also expected of the applicants.

So you can apply for the BITSAT, Only when you satisfy these conditions.

The BITSAT 2012 Notification has been released very recently on their official website.

Please Click Here to visit the Official Website of the BITS and apply Online !

I am also uploading the Latest 2012 Notification and the BITSAT 2012 syllabus. Please download it and refer for more information.

The last date to apply for this exam is 15th February 2012.

The exam would be held from 10th May 2012 - 09th June 2012.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT AD_2012.pdf(1.85 MB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf BITSAT Syllabus.pdf(105.6 KB, 136 views)
File Type: doc BITSAT Cutoff 2011.doc(61.5 KB, 99 views)
20th April 2012, 10:14 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Latest minimum percentage required in Grade 12 PCM for getting admission to BITS?

Hi

BITS is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Its one of the best institutes in India to study any technical course.

It conducts the BITSAT exam every year in the month of May and June to intake students for the Engineering courses.

The Basic Eligibility Conditions for the BITSAT are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state boards in India like CBSE, ICSE, etc.

2. You must have scored a minimum 75% in the aggregate in Science stream.

3. You should have studied PCM as compulsory subjects in your 12th boards.

4. You should have some basic Computer knowledge as well as this test is taken online on a PC.

So finally if you satisfy these Eligibility Criteria's then surely you can be eligible to sit for the BITSAT.

The applications for the BITSAT 2012 are already over, but you can always apply next year.

Click Here to know more.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
25th December 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

can we attempt this entrance every other yesr
10th December 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is only online test is available?offline exam is available or not?
22nd March 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What does 75% aggregate mean.? Does it include all 5 subjects.?
15th April 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz help me ...!!

If I scored above 80% in 12 board exams,,.,, then can I get admission in b.i.t banglore if I belong to chattisgarh ...
15th March 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage are required in 12th stateboard and pcm group for getting admission in bits pilani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?