9th July 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for polytechnic in class 10th?

how much percentage required for polytechnic in class 10

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?
  2. How much percentage is required for polytechnic in class 10th?
  3. How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  4. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th?
  5. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between Polytechnic and HSC after completion of 10th Class with 74% of marks?
  7. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
  8. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th? -- [New]
  9. How to do Polytechnic course after completing 10th class
  10. How much is the percentage required for placement in B.Tech after passing 10th class with 80% and intermediate with 84%
  11. Required percentage of marks in 10th class to join Diploma course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Polytechnic course after 10th? Any entrance exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th Class and 12th Class to be eligible for CAT Exam?
  14. Required percentage in 10th and 12th class to become IAS Officer?
  15. Required Percentage of marks in 10th class and 12th class to join MBA course?
  16. Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class
  17. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th Class to be eligible for NDA Exam?
  18. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
1st October 2015, 01:55 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for polytechnic in class 10th?

***The minimum eligibility criteria for polytechnic is must have passed or appearing in 10th class. Some of the best courses in polytechnic institutions are required at least 60% marks in 10th.you can also give the Polytechnic entrance exams for getting admission in better college.

**List of some of the best Polytechnic colleges in India===>

**Government Polytechnic , Mumbai Mumbai

**S H Jondhale Polytechnic Thane

**V.P.M.'s Polytechnic Thane

**Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic Mumbai

**Adesh Polytechnic College Muktsar

**Anjuman Polytechnic Nagpur

**Agnel Polytechnic Navi Mumbai

**Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak

**Adhiparasakthi Polytechnic College Kanchipuram

**MEI Polytechnic Bangalore..
15th June 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage class 10 for diploma in computer science in polytechnic
24th June 2023, 06:44 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to a polytechnic program is to have passed or be appearing in the 10th class examination. While there may not be a specific minimum percentage requirement for all polytechnic institutes, some of the top colleges or specific courses within polytechnic education may require a minimum of 60% marks in the 10th class.

It's important to note that the eligibility criteria and admission requirements can vary between different polytechnic colleges and states. Additionally, some polytechnic colleges may also conduct entrance exams for admission. To get accurate and up-to-date information about the admission requirements and eligibility criteria, it is advisable to check the official websites or contact the specific colleges or state boards.

Here is a list of some of the best polytechnic colleges in India:

Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
S H Jondhale Polytechnic, Thane
V.P.M.'s Polytechnic, Thane
Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic, Mumbai
Adesh Polytechnic College, Muktsar
Anjuman Polytechnic, Nagpur
Agnel Polytechnic, Navi Mumbai
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic, Rohtak
Adhiparasakthi Polytechnic College, Kanchipuram
MEI Polytechnic, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?