8th January 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?

how much percent is required in class 10th to get admission in polytechnic college

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  2. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  3. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?
  4. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th?
  5. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  6. How much percentage is required for polytechnic in class 10th?
  7. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  8. Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class
  9. How to take admission for computer engineering in government polytechnic college? I have finished 10th
  10. Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  11. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  13. Process to join Diploma course having done Vocational and bridge courses?
  14. Admission in Ranchi government polytechnic college with 79% in 10th?
  15. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between Polytechnic and HSC after completion of 10th Class with 74% of marks?
  17. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic College of Jharkhand having scored 78% in 10th class?
  18. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
25th February 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?

Is polytechnic an good course in my future
26th February 2013, 12:36 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?

For Polytechnic course minimum eligibility criteria is 10 th standard and minimum percentage criteria is 50 %
You need to apply for PPT (Pre Polytechnic Test) held in each state

In PPT exam following subjects are asked such as: -
(All Upto 10th standard)

Maths

Science

Geography

History

General Knowledge.

After PPT, You Are Called For Counselling And Depending On YOur Counselling,
your College is Allotted

All The Best
27th March 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is recquired in Xth for get admission in good colleges
27th March 2013, 11:25 PM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Red face Re: How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?

My dear friend,
As you want to do polytechnic course you must have to clear entrance test conducted by your state known as Joint Entrance Test. It is also known as diploma course in engineering.

Eligibility: You mus fulfill the following condition for the admission in polytechnic course
1) You must have completed your 10th from a recognized Education Board. Candidates who are in 10 class also appear in the exam.
2)You must have completed your 10th with English,Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.
3)You must have completed your 10th with minimum 60% marks. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PH category students.

Best Regards,
Thanks
28th March 2013, 01:32 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Eligibility of Polytechnic:

The candidate should have pass the 10th class.

Candidate should pass the 10th class minimum 50% of marks.

Candidate required the mathematics science and English subjects compulsory in the 10th class.

All the best.
28th March 2013, 01:58 AM
jewelsk

My dear friend,
As you want to do polytechnic course you must have to clear entrance test conducted by your state known as Joint Entrance Test. It is also known as diploma course in engineering.

Eligibility: You mus fulfill the following condition for the admission in polytechnic course
1) You must have completed your 10th from a recognized Education Board. Candidates who are in 10 class also appear in the exam.
2)You must have completed your 10th with English,Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.
3)You must have completed your 10th with minimum 60% marks. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PH category students.

Best Regards,
Thanks
12th May 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i complete 10th class with 38 % so can i get polytecnic college
24th May 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percent is required in class 10th to get admission in polytechnic college
can u tell the what percentage required to do th e polytechnique college
29th May 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 49.63% in 12th class art stress by c.b.s.e can I take admission in regular collage in evening shift
8th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hey i want know how much percentage is required in class 12 to get admission in dav college for b.com
9th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How many total percentage required in 10th class for polytechnic ?
23rd August 2013, 08:00 PM
arava karthik

Quote:
i complete 10th class with 38 % so can i get polytecnic college
my 10nth total (306)
22nd September 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage required to join psg polytechnique college.
14th February 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage is required to take admission in a best govt school after 10
26th February 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

i have 83 percentage in 10th .so i will take polytechnic admission?
4th March 2014, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

I have pcm in class 12 , how much percentage is needed to take admission in polytechnic in civil
22nd March 2014, 01:51 PM
iman chowdhury

Question Re: How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3037830]how much percent is required in class 10th to get admission in polytechnic college?
27th April 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, can you give information about polytechenic. how many percentrage in 10th to get admission in polytechnic college.
15th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam My markes in maths is 36 and science is 57 total persent is 62% in sslc can i join for diplamo in civil enginering
21st May 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 70%mark in 10th can i get admission for poly in kerala kalamassery collage?
20th June 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to take admission in govt. Polytechnique college ihave got 81%marks in 10th class
21st June 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How much prcentage to get admission in government collage in joint intrance exam polytecnic
30th July 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

If a person get 40 out of 150 in ppt and his 10 reslt is 77 percentage whether he may get govt clg
4th April 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage is required in class 10th to get addmisson in government polytechnic collage
6th April 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 10th repeater and a10th 35% percentage i hav admission in diploma in 10thbases
15th April 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 5.6 CGPA in class 10.
I want to ask that can I do polytechnic
14th December 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I had completed my 10th with 55% marks can I appear for polytechnic as to do civil engeenering diploma,if yes then how.
Plzz reply my anwr I will be highly obliege to you,,,!!
5th March 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required to study diploma agriculture in government seat
6th March 2016, 09:58 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> First , one should pass 10th standard with aggregate percentage . After that one need to apply for diploma entrance exam .
-> Based on the rank which you got in diploma entrance exam you will get admission in respective colleges .
7th June 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have 86.80marks in ssc board exam .my question is how many percent required for government polytechnic collages of SOLAPUR
25th June 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to get admission in polytechnic diploma
28th March 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a student get admission in polytechnic college, who failed in class 11th?
14th April 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 90percentage mark in sslc did I get an admission in diploma of mechanical engineering please reply soon with hope

Anonymous
18th May 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 2 with 89% and cbse with 9.0 and I prefer to take diploma in chemical. Sir is am i eligible ?
2nd June 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th at 84 percent - 7A ,2A,1C ...i applied computer application and business management at kottakkal womens...
Can i get an admission there?????
3rd June 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in 10th class to get admission in government polytechnic college for IT branch
21st March 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in government Polytechnic college?

Government Poltechic College ?
13th January 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 9 CLS and this year will be promoted in 10 can I give entrance exam for polytechnic CLG
8th May 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

If a student have pass the polytechnic entrance exam but he have 45% percentage in class 10 so he get admission in polytechnic please reply .
19th May 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 54.16percnt in hslc exam can I get polytechnic College admission in computer science plz
4th July 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 54% in ssc exam so i.admission on polytechnic college
16th March 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

If mathematics scored 70 marks and it went in best of five then?
16th March 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subject are useful for software engineer?
29th April 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college?

Quote:
Sir I have got 49.63% in 12th class art stress by c.b.s.e can I take admission in regular collage in evening shift

yes, of-course you get admission ,i want brilliant students such as you in my collage...
24th June 2020, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

what is entry fee for polytechnic, i got 79 percentage in class 10
6th December 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How Many % is required in ssc to take admission in govt polytechnic college of amravati maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?