29th November 2010, 01:01 PM
kaidokht

What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?

hi, i have recently completed my 12th grade (A Levels,CIE) from Prabhavati Padamshi Soni Int. jr. colg. i live in mumbai and i would like to know about the entrance exam (with all its details n how to prepar for them including the date of registration and examination date) that i should give for getting admission in a good law college, like mithibhai or Government Law college of India.
thank you

25th January 2012, 05:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaidokht View Post
hi, i have recently completed my 12th grade (A Levels,CIE) from Prabhavati Padamshi Soni Int. jr. colg. i live in mumbai and i would like to know about the entrance exam (with all its details n how to prepar for them including the date of registration and examination date) that i should give for getting admission in a good law college, like mithibhai or Government Law college of India.
thank you
HI,
Friend for admissions in top law college in India You have to qualify the C.L.A.T exam.

C.L.A.T stand for Common Law Admissions Test.
C.LA.T exam is conducted by top 11 govt law university of India.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR C.L.A.T EXAM
>> Issue of Application Forms:-2nd January, 2012 (Monday)
>> Last date for submission of filled-in forms 31st March 2012 (Saturday)
>> Issue of Hall Tickets Up to 14th April 2012 (Saturday)
>> Date of CLAT-2012 Examination:- 13th May 2012 (Sunday).
>> Publication of result:- 28th May 2012 (Monday)

ALL THE BEST!
28th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?

I hv secured 66.33 % in ma 12th frm maharashtra board wil i get amission in mittibai collage for 5yrs law or in which collage i should try
13th March 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i hv pass 12th from Private college shall i get admission for 5 yrs law and in which collage shall i get admission in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?